The MTI line is a membrane-covered suction line. This membrane is permeable to air or gases, but resins cannot escape through it. The MTI line is placed in a vacuum assembly as a ring line on the edge of the mold. If the introduced resin reaches the suction line at one point, it stops here and continues to flow through the component's fiber material to be impregnated.
– Optimizing component quality and minimizing air pockets
– A resin trap is no longer necessary, so that resin consumption is reduced
– Freely configurable resin flow, complex calculations are not necessary
– Minimization of dry spots, complete component impregnation and higher process reliability
– High fiber volume fraction, adjustable via the infiltrated amount of resin
|Inner Diameter:||6 mm|
|Outer Diameter:||8 mm|